This Spinach Artichoke Lasagna is so rich, creamy and tastes INCREDIBLE! This recipe will quickly become a new family favorite!
Life has been absolute madness as of lately. I feel like I am hoping from one thing or one place to another hoping to catch my breath eventually. When life gets like this, dinner often takes the back seat to everything else and we often eat out or order in when I am not home in time to get it started.
However, that being said, when I do get time to make it, I want it to be DIVINE and that is exactly what today’s recipe is! Lick the plate, ask for thirds, smiling faces all around kind of good.
This Spinach Artichoke Lasagna is loaded with creamy Alfredo goodness, cheese and of course, spinach and artichokes.
I love this flavor and ingredient combination and so did my whole family. This received 2 thumbs way up from everyone who tried it.
I have a couple different lasagna recipes I recommend to: My Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna and my Chicken Bacon Ranch Lasagna. All three of these lasagna recipes will have everyone jazzed about dinner time! Definitely give this a try, everyone will be thanking you that you did :)
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 3 cups fresh chopped spinach
- 3 cups chopped artichoke hearts, marinated in water or frozen and thawed
- 6 cups cooked and chopped chicken breasts
- 3 cups mozzarella, grated
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups milk
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter. Add flour and cook for 1 minute over medium heat. Add cream, milk and pepper. Bring to a boil and remove from heat and then add parmesan cheese. Return to the stove and cook on low for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13 in baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Lay 3 noodles on the bottom of baking dish.
- Sprinkle 1 cup spinach over the noodles.
- Sprinkle 1 cup chopped artichokes over the spinach.
- Next sprinkle 2 cups chicken over the artichokes.
- Pour ⅓ of the sauce over the spinach.
- Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella over the sauce.
- Repeat these steps two more times.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350 degrees F or until it is heated all the way through.