This Instant Pot Teriyaki Chicken is so tender and makes up quickly. It is so easy and is perfect for dinner or lunch when you don’t have a lot of time. The flavor is wonderful and will be a new staple in the dinner routine.
Life is busy! I am all about the quick, fast and easy meals these days that still taste healthy and fresh. This is a simple yet delicious meal that will have everyone at the dinner table happy!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, about 1.5 pounds
- ⅔ cup soy sauce
- ½ cup honey
- 5 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2½ Tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 2½ teaspoon minced ginger
- 2½ Tablespoon corn starch
- 2 Tablespoons cold water
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green onion for garnish
- Place chicken in the bottom of your instant pot.
- In a small bowl combine, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger in a small bowl and mix until well blended.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Secure the lid and set the pressure release to sealing position. Set instant pot to poultry or meat mode depending on your version, and set for 6 minutes.
- When the time is done, release pressure according to your appliance's instructions and remove chicken to bowl and carefully shred with fork.
- Transfer sauce to a pan and heat on the stove top until it comes to a boil.
- Combine cornstarch and water and mix well.
- Slowly pour into the sauce, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
- Add chicken and coat with sauce.
- Serve over rice and garnish with green onion.