This HERSHEY’S KISSES Cream Cheese Pastry consists of buttery flaky puff pastry, a delicious cream cheese filling, is topped with HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates and drizzled with a creamy glaze. This dessert whips up in no time at all and tastes incredible!
Today, I am working with The Hershey Company to bring you another delicious recipe.
This recipe is super easy. It requires very minimal effort to create a delectable pastry. It is a huge hit wherever I take it!
Before school started we had a huge party with my family, my immediate family and my uncle’s family. We love any reason to get together with family and one last gathering before school started was the perfect excuse.
We had a lovely and delicious BBQ with this wonderful HERSHEY’S KISSES Cream Cheese Pastry as the main dessert. Everyone in attendance loved it!
Good food and good company is the recipe for a perfect day in my book.
My kids had the best time helping me make these pastries in preparation for the BBQ. They were wonderful little helpers in the kitchen and this recipe was the perfect recipe to let them assist me. It is straightforward, quick and hard to mess-up.
My middle child in particular loves to make this recipe with me. He loves learning how to make new things and being part of the process behind the scenes. His favorite part was placing the HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates on top of the pastry.
My youngest was our official HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates “un-wrapper.” He loved being apart of the fun and being mommy’s little helper in any way he could.
This HERSHEY’S KISSES Cream Cheese Pastry would be a fabulous addition to your next gathering. It is also a great recipe to have the family join in making. I hope you love this recipe as much as we did!
- 1 box puff pastry (2 sheets), thawed to room temperature
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates, unwrapped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a half baking sheet, place parchment paper to cover bottom.
- Lay one sheet of puff pastry onto parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract together until well blended. Spread on top of pastry sheet leaving about ¼ inch gap from edges on each side.
- Cut second puff pastry sheet into 10 long strips. Weave strips leaving about a 1 inch gap square in between each strip crossing.
- Bake at 375 F for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Once baking sheet is removed from oven, carefully lift parchment paper with the pastry on top and place on flat working surface.
- Place an unwrapped HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolate onto each 1 inch square gap between woven puff pastry. Let cool.
- Combine powdered sugar, heavy cream, vanilla extract and salt in a medium bowl and stir until smooth. Add more powdered sugar and/or milk as needed to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over HERSHEY'S KISSES Cream Cheese Pastry.
- Cut into whatever size squares you desire and serve.
This post was sponsored by The HERSHEY Company. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own