This Chicken Bacon Ranch Lasagna is such a unique and DELICIOUS spin on a classic. It is packed with flavor and yummy ingredients. This will become an instant family favorite and one you want to make over and over again!
I am obsessed with lasagnas lately and you guys seem to LOVE when I make a new one. My Chicken Cordon Bleu Lasagna has gone crazy popular since I posted it. For good reason too, it is beyond amazing!
That said, today’s recipe is nothing short of spectacular! The flavor and ingredient line up is phenomenal! And best of all, it is picky eater approved!
Chicken, Bacon and Ranch were just meant to be together and this recipe soared right to the top of one of my favorites on the blog.
The sauce is unbelievably delicious. It is a creamy ranch sauce that only enhances the other flavors of the dish.
My family could not stop gobbling up this dinner! It is out of this world, but don’t take my word for it. Try it for yourself and see! You will be hooked at first bite just like I am :)
- 9 lasagna noodle, cooked according to package directions
- 6 cups cooked and chopped chicken breasts
- 2¼ cups of cooked and chopped bacon
- 3 cups grated cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup flour
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2½ cups milk
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 chicken bullion, crushed
- In a large sauce pan melt butter and add flour. Cook for 1 minute. Add heavy cream, milk, ranch dressing, and bullion. Cook over medium high heat, stirring constantly, until it comes to a boil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Lay 3 noodles on the bottom of dish. Next sprinkle 2 cups of chicken evenly over the noodle. Next sprinkle ¾ cup bacon over the chicken. Next pour ⅓, (about 2 cups), of the sauce over the top of the bacon. Next sprinkle 1 cup of the cheese over the sauce and repeat 2 more times.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until heated all the way through.