This meatloaf is packed with flavor! It is juicy, simple and loaded with yummy ingredients! It is by far my favorite meatloaf recipe!
Growing up, my mom made THE BEST meatloaf. I devour it whenever she makes it. This is her recipe and I am SO excited to share it with all of you today.
This meatloaf is packed with yummy ingredients and flavor. Everything pairs so well together for a mouthwatering bite each and every time. The sauce is unbelievably yummy and the meatloaf is so juicy and not dry in the slightest! There is never any leftovers when this meatloaf is made :) It can convert even thought who are meatloaf fans into a meatloaf lover!
Definitely put this into your dinner rotation, you will not regret it!
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 cup uncooked and finely chopped bacon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup chili sauce
- ¾ cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup oatmeal
- ¼ cup chili sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons minced red onion
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef and bacon.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, chili sauce, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley and mix until ingredients are well combined. Add egg mixture to the ground beef mixture. Add oatmeal and combine well.
- Spray a 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- Place meatloaf in pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the ingrediants for sauce. Mix well. Pour over meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 70 to 80 minutes until meat is cooked through.