KIT KAT Halloween Brownies
These KIT KAT Halloween Brownies are fudgy and loaded with KIT KAT Candy Bars. They are super cute and festive for the holiday and simple to make!
Today, I am teaming up with The Hershey Company to bring you these adorable Halloween-themed brownies. KIT KAT Bars are one of my favorite candies. I love how simplistic they are and yet they are completely delicious. The crisp wafer paired with the smooth and silky chocolate is a perfect combination of ingredients.
The KIT KAT Candy Bars were the perfect addition to my favorite brownie recipe that I have here on the blog. The Malted Buttercream frosting is a wonderful paring and adds a great and unique flavor to the rich brownies.
To complete the festive dessert, I topped it with additional chopped Kit Kat bar and some cute Halloween sprinkles. I used eye balls but you can use whatever kind you want.
These KIT KAT Halloween Brownies would make a phenomenal addition to your Halloween this year! These were a hit with my whole family! My kids loved how fun they looked and how even more exciting they were to eat!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1⅓ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 regular (1.55 ounce) KIT KAT Bars, chopped
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ¼ cup malted milk powder
- 4 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Orange Food Coloring
- 2 regular (1.55 ounce) KIT KAT Bars, chopped
- Assorted Halloween sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined. Add cocoa, flour and salt and stir until well mixed. Stir in chopped KIT KAT candy bars.
- Pour into prepared baking pan and bake at for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, cream butter. Add powdered sugar, malted milk powder, milk, vanilla and orange food coloring. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add more milk or powdered sugar depending on the consistency you prefer.
- Top with chopped KIT KAT Bars and assorted Halloween sprinkles.
This post was sponsored by The HERSHEY Company. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own.
Leave a Comment