An extremely simple yet tasty chocolate-caramel treat using ROLOS that only takes a few minutes to put together and tastes absolutely incredible! It is the perfect combo of sweet and salty!
Bark is one of the easiest and tastiest treats this time of year! I am so excited to be partnering with HERSHEY’S today to bring you this yummy recipe! It encompasses a lot of my favorite things… ROLOS, Pretzels, chocolate and caramel.
It is a delicious blend of sweet and salty flavors and a wonderful blend of textures with chewy caramel and crunchy pretzels. You should totally put this on your holiday baking list! It comes together super quick and tastes amazing!
First you spread out your chocolate into a rectangle on top of parchment paper…
Next, swirl on the caramel…
Then sprinkle on the ROLOS…
Then place and sprinkle on the pretzels…
And lastly you are going to drizzle on more caramel.
This bark seriously takes minutes to make and once its set up you are ready to score and break apart. These make FABULOUS neighbor gifts! I took this recipe to a family party this past week and people kept coming back for more!
- 1 cup HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 16 soft caramels, unwrapped and divided
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream, divided
- 15 ROLO candies, unwrapped and chopped
- 18 pretzel twists
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine HERSHEY’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips and shortening. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until melted and smooth.
- Spread melted chocolate into a rectangular shape over parchment paper.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine 8 soft caramels with 1 ½ teaspoons heavy cream. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until smooth and completely melted.
- Drizzle melted caramel over the chocolate.
- Sprinkle chopped ROLOS evenly over the chocolate-caramel bark.
- Place pretzel twists over the top of the bark, breaking in pieces as needed.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine remaining 8 soft caramels with remaining 1 ½ teaspoons heavy cream. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until smooth and completely melted.
- Place in freezer for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes score bark with a knife.
- Place back in freezer until completely set. Break bark into pieces, using your score marks.
- Store in an airtight container.
Here is a quick little video so you can see the step by step processes
This post was sponsored by HERSHEY’S. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own.