These Roasted Italian Red Potatoes with Asiago Cheese are so flavorful and make for a wonderful and simple side dish! They were a hit with my whole family!
We have been gathering with family and friends a lot recently, which means A LOT of food. I am always thinking of new sides to serve.
Potatoes seem to be everyone universal side-dish love language. I rarely can go wrong when serving potatoes.
I love that these potatoes are roasted! Roasted potatoes are one of my favorite ways to enjoy potatoes. They have a nice crisp outside and a soft inside. Another one of my favorites that is already on the blog are my Honey Dijon Roasted Red Potatoes. The roasting really makes potatoes extra special in my opinion!
These Roasted Italian Red Potatoes with Asiago Cheese turned out INCREDIBLE! They are seasoned with Italian Seasoning, tossed with bacon and sprinkled with Asiago Cheese.
Asiago Cheese is one of my personal FAVORITE kinds of cheeses. If you haven’t tried it yet, that most definitely needs to change! The flavor is beyond yummy!
Together all these ingredients and seasonings combine for one unforgettable potatoes dish. People were RAVING about these and I am sure you will get the same results when you make them!
- 8 cups chopped red potatoes, skin scrubbed and cut into bite size pieces
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 packages Italian seasoning mix
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup asiago cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Spread potatoes over cookie sheet and drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning, salt and pepper over potatoes and toss well until evenly coated.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 450 degrees F until potatoes are tender and brown.
- Remove from oven and add bacon and toss.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and return to the oven for 3 to 4 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.