This Pecan Pie is a classic and timeless recipe perfect for any occasion! It is absolutely so delicious and a crowd favorite!
Pie season is among us and it is such a delightful time of year. I used to be someone who didn’t care for pies, but as my tastebuds have matured I have released just what I have been missing out on. I am typically a cream pie kind of girl, such as my BEST EVER Coconut Cream Pie and BEST EVER Banana Cream Pie, but occasionally I like to try something new.
Pecan Pie is a classic and timeless pie. It has been around for ages and people absolutely go crazy over it.
We have some pie people in my extended family and I have been on the hunt for which pie I am bringing for the holidays this year.
This was a delicious recipe that received rave reviews by all!
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup dark corn syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups pecans coarsely chopped
- 1 9 inch deep dish pie shell unbaked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and corn syrups into a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until slightly frothy, about 2 minutes. Very slowly pour sugar mixture into the egg mixture beating constantly.
- Stir in butter, vanilla, and pecans. Pour into the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for about 50 to 60 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool completely.