These HERSHEY’S KISSES Turtle Pudding Cookies are soft, chewy and loaded with chocolate, caramel and pecans! They are topped with a HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolate for the perfect finishing touch!
Today’s post is brought to you in partnership with The Hershey Company and is one I am super excited to share!
Anytime chocolate, pecans and caramel get together, it is a win in my book! I love the flavor and texture combo. This recipe highlights those ingredients in a delicious way!
Pudding cookies are my favorite kind of cookies. The dry instant pudding powder combines with the moisture of the cookie dough and produces one of the softest cookies.
And as if the pudding didn’t make them soft enough, these cookies are drizzled with caramel for an extra ooey gooey touch!
Cookies are one of my favorite things to bake with my kids. They love to help mix the dough and roll them out onto the cookie sheet. Cookies are not hard to make and are really hard to mess up, making them perfect for kids to assist with.
I have vivid memories of helping my mom make cookies in her kitchen. Getting the opportunity to make these similar memories with my own kids is priceless to me. I love that they copy everything I do and inquire about each step so that their cookies turn out just like mine. I know they may not always remember what recipe we made in the kitchen, but they will always remember how they felt and the sweet moments we have during the process.
My kids’ favorite part of helping with this recipe was putting the HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolate in the center of the cookie. The HERSHEY’S KISSES chocolate was also their favorite part to eat. In fact, I was doing dishes and turned around to notice a few cookies missing their HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolate on top. I also found a few kids with chocolate covered grins looking back at me. It was pretty cute!
We packed up a plate of these cookies and headed to a nearby park for a picnic. Between these amazing HERSHEY’S KISSES Turtle Pudding Cookies and running around and playing on the playground, my kids were in absolute heaven!
Family time is so important to me and being in the kitchen is one of our favorite ways to spend time together. We had such a blast making and eating these together. These truly are such a delicious cookie!
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) packet instant chocolate pudding mix, dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- 1 cup finely chopped or crushed pecans
- 5 ounces caramel
- 1 Tablespoon evaporated milk
- 36 HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Roll into 1" balls and roll each ball in finely chopped pecans to coat. Place each ball on greased baking sheet, 12 cookies per sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-12 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine caramel and evaporated milk. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until smooth and completely melted. Drizzle over the top of each cookie.
- Place a HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolate in the middle of each cookie.
This post was sponsored by The HERSHEY Company. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own.