Cotija Sweet Potato Side Dish
This Cotija Sweet Potato Side Dish is so easy and packed with delicious flavor! This is a perfect side dish for almost any meal and is seasoned to perfection.
The past month has been absolute chaos at my house. Between getting ahead on recipes for the blog, school for the kids, wrapping up soccer, dance and a variety of other things, dinner needs to be something fast and easy.
Side dishes often get neglected on my dinner table when the days get super busy. If they do make it to the dinner table, they need to be quick without compromising on flavor.
This Cotija Sweet Potato Side Dish is a fantastic side dish and gobbled up by even my pickets eaters. It is well seasoned and the Cotija Cheese adds a really special and unique flavor to the dish.
If you are like me and need a simple side dish that doesn’t compromise on taste, give this one a try! You will be so glad you did!
- 6 cups sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed into bite size pieces
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup grated Cotija Mexican cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spray an 11x7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss until evenly coated.
- Place in the baking dish and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
Leave a Comment