The Super Bowl is right around the corner! I am SO excited! I look forward to the Super Bowl every year. Yes, the game itself is amazing, and the commercials are always fun to watch… but THE FOOD is where its at for me. There is something so awesome about Super Bowl Food!
Wings are always a must at my Super Bowl party. I wanted to change things up a bit from the traditional flavors and thus these beauties were born. The flavor is OUTSTANDING! Trust me on this one!
Honey. Maple. BBQ Sauce. This Combo was a hit on these Slow Cooker Ribs I created! I changed up the recipe just a tad and adapted it for one out-of-this-world finger-licking-mouth-watering wing recipe!
If you are looking for an easy, delicious and crowd pleasing recipe for your next get together or dinner table, give these a try!
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 Tablespoons mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and place chicken wings on foil.
- Salt and pepper and bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, mix together honey, mustard, maple syrup, barbecue sauce, cayenne pepper and garlic powder in a small mixing bowl.
- After the chicken has cooked 25 minutes, remove from oven and drain off grease. Pour sauce over chicken and coat well. Return to the oven for another 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve.
- I garnished mine with some chopped parsley.