If you can’t tell by now, we love creamy buffalo chicken in this house… Whatever we are turning it into- appetizers or main course, the idea gets used A LOT! We especially love the Buffalo Chicken Taquitos and Buffalo Chicken Dip.
These Buffalo Chicken Turnover Appetizer Puffs are A-MAZING! Seriously, the melt in your mouth, packed with flavor kind of good. The puff pastry adds such a nice texture to the filling and makes them super easy to whip up. These disappeared for the table so quickly when I made them. People couldn’t keep there hands off of them! If you need an appetizer that is a total crowd pleaser and that doesn’t require much work on your part, this is your recipe!
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped chicken
- 3 to 4 Tablespoons Franks Buffalo Sauce
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box thawed puff pastry
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine cream cheese, chicken, buffalo sauce and cheddar cheese in a small mixing bowl. Unfold both pastry doughs and cut each into nine squares. Place 1-2 teaspoons of chicken mixture onto each square and fold two opposite corners of the dough over to make a triangle. Seal the sides with a fork or with your thumb.
- Place on a spayed cookie sheet and bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees F.
If you like this recipe, then be sure and check out: