These 5 Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are packed with bold flavor and a variety of cheese. These are the perfect appetizer to serve a crowd! Everyone LOVES these!
Appetizer season is among us and I can’t wait to share the few I have up my sleeve. First up are these 5 Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms.
I adore stuffed mushrooms. These Easy and Delicious Stuffed Mushrooms are actually what got me to love mushrooms in the first place. Now, mushrooms are my favorite vegetable. I love sautéed mushrooms and mushrooms coked like this.
These mushrooms are loaded with bold flavor and five different types of cheeses. The five cheese include cream cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese and Gouda cheese. Each one compliments the other in a way I didn’t even know possible. I was seriously blown away by how tasty and addictive these were. These are perfect for parties, gatherings or game day. If you love cheese, you are going to go crazy over these and so will everyone at your next get together!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
- ¼ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon cracked pepper
- ½ cup grated Gouda cheese
- 30 mushrooms, with the stems removed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, Romano cheese, Parmesan cheese and pepper and mix well.
- Stuff each mushroom with the cheese mixture and place in a 9x13 pan.
- Top each mushroom with the Gouda cheese and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.