Fried Ravioli Appetizer
This Fried Ravioli Appetizer is out of this world! Crispy golden ravioli seasoned to perfection! Dip in marinara and Alfredo and you have one out of this world appetizer!
Super Bowl Sunday is almost here. It is one of my favorite days of the year- good company, good game and good food! While most people are glued to the game, I am glued to the food table.
Appetizers are one of my favorite categories of food and there is no shortage of them on Super Bowl Sunday. This Fried Ravioli Appetizer is a MUST MAKE! Oh my goodness! Thy are crispy, flavorful and easy to make! When you dip them in Alfredo Sauce and Marinara you have one appetizer that will knock the socks off of all who try it!
- 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 2 to 3 cups oil
- ¾ cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups Panko
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- Cook ravioli pasta so it very al-dente. Drain and set aside.
- Place flour on a plate.
- Beat eggs until well blended.
- Mix Panko, Parmesan, parsley, salt and garlic powder together in a small bowl and then carefully pour onto a plate.
- Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Toss ravioli in the flour, then in the egg, and finally in the Panko mixture.
- When oil is ready cook the ravioli in the oil for about 4 to 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Dip in marinara and alfredo sauce.
You had me at "panko." It makes everything better. These are definitely on my "to try" list. Pinning!
Leave a Comment