I love quick and easy dips, and I have a few in queue to share with you sometime in the near future :) Be excited because they are absolutely delicious!
The dip I am going to share with you today is a spin off from a popular caramel apple dip recipe on my blog.
Toffee bits are like little tiny pieces of heaven. AND they go perfectly with caramel and apples!
This dip is super delicious and is sure to be a crowd favorite wherever you take it!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces thawed cool whip
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup caramel sauce
- ¼ cup Heath toffee bits
- In medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add cool powdered sugar and beat again until will blended.
- Mix in the cool whip on low speed.
- Stir in ⅛ cup Heath bits.
- Pour into serving dish and drizzle caramel over the dip. op with remaining Heath bits.