This drink is AMAZING! Words cannot even begin to describe how DELICIOUS this drink is!
I remember my grandma or mom always making this for a special dinner. I make it just because. I seriously don’t even need a reason to make this because I just love it so much! It so easy to make and it can last you a little while.
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 46 ounces orange juice
- 4 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 liter 7-Up
- Pour water and sugar into a LARGE bowl and stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add pineapple, orange and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Pour into large freezer safe Tupperware. I can get mine into 2 large tupperwares. Freeze until set.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scrape mixture to create slush. Once you have created the amount of slush you want to use, mix it with half and half proportions with 7-up.
- If I am only making this for my little family, I only scrape out enough for what I want to drink at the time then put the rest back in the freezer to use again later.
**You can easily sub some of your favorite alcohol for the water to this before freezing to make it an alcoholic beverage if desired**