Girl Scout Cookie season is soon arriving and I cannot wait. I should probably be a little scared its arriving so quickly because I have absolutely no self control when a box of Samoa Cookies is presented in front of my face.
Honestly. Those Cookies. Heaven.
I love easy, crowd-pleasing, delectable, unique dips. With Valentines Day coming, I am thinking about the sweet stuff.
This Samoa Dip is sweet and addicting. Creamy caramel base, topped with toasted coconut and drizzled with additional caramel and chocolate- I could faint of sheer happiness. Dip some Shortbread Cookies (like Lorna Doones) into it and you are in a Samoa Cookie inspired heaven. Everything I love enveloped in on amazing recipe, and it whips up in no It is as beautiful as it is delicious.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. thawed cool whip
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ⅛ cup caramel sauce, I used caramel ice cream topping in the jar
- ½ cup toasted coconut
- chocolate sauce for drizzle
- caramel sauce for drizzle
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, cool whip, powdered sugar and caramel sauce and beat until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl, making sure there is enough space between dip and rim of bowl to save room for toppings.
- Top with toasted coconut then drizzle with chocolate sauce and caramel sauce.
- Serve with shortbread cookies, graham crackers or vanilla wafers.