REESE’S Chocolate Peanut Butter Bunny Bark
A simple and delicious chocolate and peanut butter bark that is loaded with REESE’S Chocolates. It is smooth chocolate with a delicious salty crunch from pretzels. This is sure to be a hit with all who try it!
Today, I am thrilled to be partnering with HERSHEY’S to bring you this fun and festive recipe for Easter!
The holiday aisles at the grocery stores are lining themselves with an assortment of Easter goodies and it is, without a shot of a doubt, the Reese’s that my kids are always grabbing and asking for. We have some pretty intense peanut butter lovers in my house which is why today’s recipe was such a hit with my family :)
As a mom of 3 small kids, I am ALWAYS trying to think up easy recipes that can get the kiddos involved. That is one reason I LOVE making bark! It is so simple, no baking and doesn’t require perfection- in fact, the more random the more beautiful it is. Could there be a better recipe for kids to get there hands on?!
Here is what you will need:
They LOVED helping me create this recipe, from start to finish!
Best of all, it comes together in MINUTES… yes, you read that right… MINUTES!
It has a smooth peanut butter-chocolate base, delicious REESE’S chocolates, salty pretzels and crunchy candies and/or sprinkles in every bite! It is a chocolate-peanut butter delight with a wonderful texture.
This recipe is PERFECT for Easter and can easily be adapted to any holiday by simply switching out your colors. This would make for a great neighbor gift or a great way to get the whole family involved in the kitchen!
I am sure you will love this recipe as much as we did :)
- 1 (12 oz.) bag HERSHEY'S White Chocolate Chips
- 1 (10 oz.) bag REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 15 pretzel twists
- 10 REESE'S Milk Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, cut into halves
- 10 REESE'S White Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, cut into halves
- Assorted colored candies and/or sprinkles
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine HERSHEY'S White Chocolate Chips, REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips and shortening. Heat in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Pour melted chocolate onto prepared parchment paper and spread into a rectangle, about 12x9 inches.
- Work quickly as chocolate will begin to set fast, placing pretzels, REESE'S Milk and White Peanut Butter Cup Miniature halves and assorted candies and sprinkles over the top of bark.
- Let set and firm up.
- Once bark has hardend, break into random sized pieces.
This post was sponsored by The HERSHEY Company. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own.
Mary // chattavore
Um, wow. What else is there to say about this? It looks amazing!
Leave a Comment