Delicious fudgy brownies packed with REESE’S chocolates and topped with a smooth, fluffy Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting. This is truly a chocolate-peanut butter lover’s dream dessert!
I am so EXCITED to be partnering with HERSHEY’S today to share this DELICIOUS recipe with all of you!
I am watching the candy aisle at the grocery store become filled with all sorts of fun Easter treats and candies. REESE’S chocolates always seem to be the favorite in our house… especially those REESE’S Eggs… YUM!
Today’s recipe features REESE’S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures and if you are a chocolate-peanut butter lover, I know you are going to go crazy over these rich and indulgent brownies!
For the brownies you will need:
and for the frosting you will need:
This brownie recipe comes straight from my mom and is sheer perfection. I grew up on these brownies and have yet to find a recipe I like better than it! They are so fudgy and absolutely mouthwatering!
Then, as if these brownies couldn’t get any better, they are topped with the most incredible Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting!… the combination of the brownies and frosting together is a dream come true!
Trust me, this is going to be one recipe you want to make over and over again!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ½ cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa Natural Unsweetened
- 1⅓ cups all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 24 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, unwrapped
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 Tablespoons REESE'S Peanut Butter
- 3½ cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 12 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures, unwrapped and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until mixed in.
- Add cocoa, flour and salt and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared 9x13 pan and spread evenly.
- Arrange REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures evenly over the top of batter in 6 rows by 4 rows.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let sit to cool completely.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and peanut butter together until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar, milk and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- Spread over the top of cooled brownies and sprinkle with chopped REESE'S Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures.
This post was sponsored by The HERSHEY Company. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own.