Some have said I am known for my Pudding Cookies (click HERE for more awesome pudding cookie recipes). I make anything and everything into a pudding cookie. But that is because the pudding mix is the secret ingredient to SUPER soft cookies- which is exactly how I love my cookies.
These Pretzel Caramel Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies are the perfect Salty-Sweet combo with a great blend of textures! They are absolutely delicious!
Have you seen these caramel filled chocolate chips called for in the recipe? I have found them at all my local grocery stores and have been waiting for the perfect recipe to use them in. They are SO yummy!
The pretzel sticks provide a nice crunchy crisp counterbalance to the soft texture of the cookie. And the caramel and chocolate are a perfect touch.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 (3.4 oz) package vanilla INSTANT pudding mix, dry
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2¼ cups flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, broken into thirds
- 1 bag milk caramel filled milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add pudding mix and beat in well.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat again.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda and mix until well incorporated.
- Stir in pretzels and chips.
- Roll cookies into 1 inch balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.