I love creating new dinner ideas to add to our rotation. One of my favorite savory combos is spinach artichoke. The two ingredients were made to be together if you ask me :) This dinner was inspired by one of my favorite dips and I think the end result turned out pretty dang good!
The creamy Spinach Artichoke Sauce in this recipe is fantastic! It is so flavorful and goes perfectly over the chicken. This is one dinner you will want to make over and over again! It is seriously SO good!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 cups artichoke hearts, chopped
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ to ⅓ cup milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake chicken for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- While chicken is baking, combine parmesan cheese and cream cheese together in a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined. Add spinach, artichokes, mozzarella, salt and pepper and mix well. Stir in milk until the mixture is moist and can be spread over the chicken easily.
- Remove chicken from oven and spread mixture over it.
- Bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes until chicken is done and completely cooked through.