I love a good appetizer recipe, especially if that recipe is quick, easy and tastes great! This is a recipe that comes from my grandma’s cookbook, but I jazzed up the flavor a little by adding a couple of ingredients. It is definitely a keeper! It is SO EASY to throw together and tastes GREAT! My husband raved about this cheese ball!
- 1-1/2 packages (12 oz) cream cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple (well drained)
- powdered sugar (to taste- approximately 2-3 Tbsp.)
- green onion (optional-to taste, approximately 2 Tbsp.)
- chopped ham (optional-to taste, approximately 2-3 Tbsp. I used deli meat ham)
- chopped pecans (about 1 cup worth)
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Mash into a ball and chill.
- Roll in crushed pecans.
- Refrigerate until served. Serve with crackers.