Christmas Eve is tomorrow?! What?!?! Where has the time gone?!
Have you planned out your Christmas morning breakfast yet? If you are looking for simple and unique, then you will want to keep reading on for today’s yummy recipe.
This Overnight Hawaiian Breakfast Bake is SO easy and the flavor is wonderful!
It is very unique in that it uses Hawaiian Rolls as the bread vs traditional french bread, for a more sweeter and unique flavor.
Bacon, ham and pineapple can be found scattered throughout in each and every bite complimenting and bringing to life the hawaiian flavor.
All the prep work is done the night before making for one easy, pop-in-the-oven when ready to eat meal. If you are looking to cut some of the crazy out of your christmas- this breakfast is a great option!
If your family is one that loves hawaiian flavors, then they are going to absolutely adore this breakfast bake!
- 1 (12 oz) package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (I use Kings Hawaiian) cut into 1 inch cubes
- 10 eggs
- 1¾ cups milk
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1½ cups cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham
- ½ cup cooked and chopped Canadian bacon
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, well drained
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Place bread cubes in pan. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, worcestershire sauce and ground mustard and whisk until eggs are well blended and ingredients are well combined.
- Stir in Mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, ham, Canadian bacon and pineapple until ingredients are evenly mixed. Pour over bread cubes. Lightly toss with fingers to evenly coat and mix ingredients in.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, when ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake uncovered for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown.