Hot Chocolate is a MUST in the winter. There are few things better than snuggling up in a warm cozy blanket sipping on some hot chocolate.
These brownies take it to a whole new level! The hot cocoa powder is used in the brownie mix and the toasted gooey marshmallows are the perfect finishing touch!
If you are searching for a delicious winter treat, then give these a try! They are delicious!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1¾ cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
- ½ cup hot cocoa mix
- 1⅔ cup flour
- 1 10 oz. bag large marshmallows
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add salt, cocoa, hot cocoa mix and flour and mix until well incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Pour into greased 9x13 inch baking pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 22-25 minutes or until brownies are done and toothpick test comes out clean.
- While baking, cut large marshmallows in half.
- Once brownies have cooked, place halved marshmallows uncut side up, over tops of brownies. Place under broiler for a few seconds until marshmallows are golden and nicely toasted- WATCH CLOSELY so as not to burn them and so they don't catch on fire.