HERSHEY’S KISSES Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Cups
These HERSHEY’S KISSES Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Cups are delightful! They have a crisp and chewy peanut butter cookie outside and are filled with HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates and gooey marshmallows. Each bite is absolutely heavenly!
I am back today working with The Hershey Company on another fantastic recipe. These treats are loaded with peanut butter, marshmallows and chocolate in each and every bite and are a new favorite at our home.
The base for this peanut butter cookie comes from one of my grandma’s cookbooks that she gave each member of our family. These cookbooks are filled with her recipes and have been in our family a minimum of 20+ years. I first posted about the peanut butter cookies here. It is such a wonderful peanut butter cookie recipe that is soft and chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside. I knew they would be perfect to transform into cookie cups. I halved the original recipe though or we would have had cookie cups coming out our ears!
School started just a little over a month ago and my kids have loved to get in the kitchen and bake with me on weekends. I love that my passion is becoming theirs as well. We made these HERSHEY’S KISSES Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cookie Cups when they first started school and they have been requested multiple times since.
Baking is something I hold so dear to my heart because it is something my mom, my grandma and her mother all loved to do. I even have two HUGE cookbooks filled of just family recipes that have made a regular appearance since before I was born. I have distinct memories from back when I was little baking with both my mom and grandma. Seeing that love for food, cooking and baking growing within my children is something that brings me such joy.
Each cookie cup is filled with an ooey gooey marshmallow and a HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolate. Each component of these cookie cups softens and melts for a wonderful flavor and texture.
We could not gobble these up fast enough! It was so fun to see how proud my kids were of the product of their labors. My son was so thrilled that he had rolled and stuffed each cookie cup himself and kept bragging to his dad that he made them.
If you love peanut butter, marshmallows and chocolate and are looking for a fabulous treat to make, these are an excellent choice. They will become a new favorite dessert!
- ½ cup butter
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 20 large marshmallows, cut in halves width wise
- 40 HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolates, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray mini muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix in well.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until well incorporated.
- Roll dough into 40 (1-inch) balls and place in prepared mini muffin pan. Gently press to slightly mold in the mini muffin cup shape.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place one half of the large marshmallow on top of each cookie cup and gently press them down a bit.
- Broil for a few seconds until marshmallow gets toasted on top.
- Remove from oven and place a HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolate on top of each Marshmallow.
- Let them cool a bit and then carefully remove them from the pan.
This post was sponsored by The HERSHEY Company. Thank you so much for supporting our sponsors. All opinions expressed are my own.
averie @ averie cooks
Both your kids and these cookie cups are adorable! :) I love that you used a PB cookie dough base rather than just plain chocolate chip...mmmm, I bet they were so good!
Leave a Comment