This Granola Yogurt Fruit Tart is so simple and yet is a total show stopper. It makes for a delicious, light and healthy breakfast or the perfect recipe for a bridal/baby shower or get together! The honey granola crust is perfection and adds so much to this recipe.
With spring here, the fresh fruit is in abundance and I AM LOVING IT! We constantly have fresh berries in the fridge and it is such a happy sight to see.
My kids have been obsessed with greek yogurt as of late so much so that I can hardly keep a carton in the fridge for longer than a day or two. I knew that this Granola Yogurt Fruit Tart was going to be such a special breakfast for them because it contains so much of what they love.
This can be made into a big tart or served in cute little cups made in muffin tins. This was adored and loved by all who tried it.
The honey granola crust is the perfect amount of sweet and has the perfect texture to compliment the smooth and creamy yogurt.
This recipe will become an instant hit and a new staple. I can’t wait for you to try it out!
- 4 cups granola, I love Nature Valley brand original
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 32 ounce Greek yogurt, my all-time FAVORITE greek yogurt brand is Greek Goddess Honey flavor
- various fruits of preference, I used strawberries and blueberries and garnished with lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 11 inch tart pan with cooking spray until well coated.
- In a food processor blend granola until it is in small crumbles.
- Add butter and honey and mix until it is well blended.
- Press granola mixture into tart pan. (Only go about an inch and a half up the side.)
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Carefully remove crust from tart pan and place on a serving plate or cake stand.
- Spoon yogurt into the tart and arrange fruit over the top.
- Serve imediately