I am all about easy meals in my house! This meal is a favorite because it whips up super quick!
My husband does not like celery in the least bit, which is hard for me because most chicken salad recipes call for celery. I LOVE Chicken Salad so I was determined to find a recipe not calling for celery that we all liked and still had the good “crunch” from typical chicken salads. I found it… and it is now a favorite! It is perfect for picky eaters (like my husband :) )!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
- ½ cups grapes, sliced in halves
- 1 cup chicken, fully cooked and chopped
- 1 small gala apple, chopped
- crescents, rolls, or bread
- In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise, chopped pecans, grapes, chicken and apple.
- Chill in fridge for about 30 minutes. (Not necessary, I just like it better chilled.)
- Serve on crescents, rolls, or sandwich bread.
recipe from: Southern Plate