Easy Homemade Peach Crisp
This Easy Homemade Peach Crisp is super simple and it tastes amazing! That crumb topping paired with the juicy peaches is a match made in heaven!
Can you believe it is the last day of July?! This year has flown by! Peach season (my favorite seasonal fruit) has arrived!
Fruit crisps are one of my favorite desserts. This Easy Homemade Apple Crisp is one of the more popular recipes on my blog and for good reason- it is SO delicious! With peaches coming into season, I thought I had better do a peach version for all the peach lovers out there!
Peaches are one of my FAVORITE fruits! They are so juicy and they taste incredible!
This peach crisp is a simple and tasty treat! There were no leftovers with the crowd I served this too and everyone was asking for the recipe. Thats how you know a recipe is a winner ;)
Definitely give this a try! It is perfect for a crowd and is best served fresh!
- 4 cups sliced peaches
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup butter, melted
- In a small saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Stir until thickened. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all the topping ingredients and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Divide the crumble in half and place ½ of the crumble mixture on the bottom of the baking dish and press until evenly distributed to make a crust.
- Place sliced peaches over the crust.
- Pour sauce evenly over the peaches.
- Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream.
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp - Chef in Training
[…] are becoming one of my absolute favorite desserts! I love my peach crisp and apple crisp on the blog and highly suggest you try them already if you […]
Thanks for posting this recipe. I made it last night and it's delicious! A couple things for future bakers, I'd suggest an 8x8 pan instead of a 9x13 and mixing the cornstarch and water together before heating (cornstarch dissolves better in cold water than warm). I'll cut the sauce in half next time, but definitely will make again! Note: I used GF flour and subbed half of it with more oats and it turned out great.
I have made this peach crisp a couple times and used gluten free flour and oats and it’s amazing! Thank you for the recipe!!! Love it!
Leave a Comment