This Asiago Cheese Dip is loaded with cheesy goodness! The flavor is amazing and it is so simple to make! Great for parties and get togethers!
Dips are my husband’s love language. I’m just kidding…. but really, my man LOVES dips and the creamier and cheesier the better. His favorite dip of all time is still my Buffalo Chicken Dip. He makes me bring it wherever we go :)
Today’s dip is super delicious. I have an obsession with Asiago cheese. The flavor of the cheese is one of my favorites. I use it in so many things, on so many salads and to top off a lot of my meals. I always have a stash of this cheese on hand. This is such an easy appetizer to throw together and is a show stopper!
This dip super creamy and cheesy and would be PERFECT for your next get party or gathering!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup half and half
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1¼ cup shredded Asiago cheese, divided
- 1 cup cooked and chopped bacon, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, half and half, garlic powder and garlic salt. Mix well. Stir in 1 cup Asiago cheese and ¾ cup bacon.
- Pour into an 8 inch cast iron skillet or and 8x8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve with toasted baguettes.