This is such a flavorful and delicious meal that is really simple to make and packed with yummy ingredients! This will become a new favorite!
One of my family’s favorite meals are these Chicken Spinach Mushroom Alfredo Roll-Ups. They are truly amazing and have quickly become one of my most popular recipes on the blog.
Mushrooms happen to be my favorite vegetable, with spinach a close second. The two work so wonderfully together especially when paired with alfredo.
Life is getting pretty busy again now that school is back in session. Schedules are picking back up and by the time kids get home, I am on the go. Which is why I LOVE quick and easy meals!
This casserole was super simple to make and was adored by all who tried it! It is creamy, cheesy and packed with flavor!
Definitely give this a try! It is sure to be a hit!
- 1 lb. rigatoni pasta
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups heavy cream, may need an additional ⅓ cup for thinning
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 cups cooked and chopped chicken, I use a rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Boil pasta according to pasta directions, When pasta is done cooking, drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking. drizzle with a little olive oil and toss to proven noodles form sticking together.
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add garlic and mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms are tender.
- Add 2 cups heavy cream and simmer for about 8 minutes or until sauce thickens up, remove from heat. Add salt, white pepper and onion powder and stir until mixed in. Add in spinach and stir until the warm alfredo sauce wilts the spinach leaves. Stir in cooked, chopped chicken. Stir in Parmesan cheese and ⅔ cup shredded mozzarella cheese and stir until well mixed.
- Return to heat and stir for 2-3 minutes. If the sauce is too thick, stir in about ⅓ cup additional heavy cream to thin it out.
- Stir in noodles and coat and mix in well.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch greased casserole pan.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.