A delicious appetizer that is perfectly flavored! It has just the right amount of heat and is a huge crowd pleaser!
My husband’s favorite place to eat is Buffalo Wild Wings. We are regulars there- regulars meaning like once a month, unless its the NCAA, then we frequent the place weekly.
My husband ADORES their Medium Buffalo Wings. So I have scoured for a yummy copy-cat recipe. This one was a HUGE success!
With all the fun game days coming up, I have appetizers on the brain. These were a HUGE hit with all who tried them!
The recipe is really easy to make with really minimal work required. Definitely give these a try for your next gathering! They will disappear almost instantly!
- 2 to 2½ lbs chicken wings
- 1 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil.
- Place wings on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oven and turn oven onto the broil setting. Broil on each side for 5 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Drain off excess fat and coat well with buffalo sauce.
- Serve with Blue Cheese dressing or Ranch dressing.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.