Today’s recipe is truly amazing and has a long history with my family.
Growing up, I can remember quite a few dinners my mom prepared, but some where exceptionally a stand out. And this is one of those stand outs.
This meal is PACKED with so many delicious ingredients and flavors.
It is one of my mother’s most requested meals from family members and neighbors. And I am so excited to finally be sharing the recipe with you!
This is now one of my favorite dinners to make myself and it is surprisingly very easy make! I think you will agree and with how delicious it is, one that you will want to make over and over again!
- 10 lasagna noodles
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups grated mozzarella, divided
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream or half and half
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Once cooked, lay out lasagna noodles on a flat work surface.
- In a large mixing bowl add cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and mix well. Stir in chopped spinach. Divide mixture evenly over noodles, and spread over noodles. Sprinkle chicken evenly over the noodles. Sprinkle 1½ cups mozzarella over the noodles and roll each noodle up and place in 9x13 baking dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat and add mushrooms, and garlic. Sauté until tender, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter, and then add cream, and garlic salt. Stir until hot. Remove from heat and add Parmesan cheese, stir until smooth.
- Pour Alfredo sauce over roll ups. Top with mushrooms and remaining mozzarella. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.