May I have your Attention?
I have a new #1 favorite dip. As in ever. and… This. Is. It!
We all have our own personal favorite flavors, and I am here to say to you today that this is my favorite- of ALL TIME! I could not get enough of this dip.
Then again, I am sure you all know my obsession with chicken cordon bleu by now. If you aren’t too familiar with my obsession, then you definitely need to check out some of my other personal favorites on the blog regarding chicken cordon bleu and all it’s glory. There are far too many to keep track of and each has been perfected to bring you that amazing chicken cordon bleu flavor in many varieties of recipe genres. Anything from pasta, to soup, to dinner and now to appetizer.
Chicken. Ham. Bacon. Swiss Cheese. Cream Cheese. These ingredients combine to create a delicious, creamy, hearty and down right delicious appetizer.
Do not pass this recipe up! Your guests will be blown away by this Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip!
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 cup chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup ham
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1½ cups shredded swiss cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, bacon, chicken, ham, chicken broth and 1¼ cups swiss cheese.
- Place in a 8x8 baking dish. Sprinkle remaining swiss cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.