This Caramel Bundt Cake is so moist and delicious. It has such a tasty rich caramel flavor and topped with an incredible caramel icing. It is so hard to stop at just one slice!
Sorry for being little MIA as of late. I am getting induced this week unless the baby decides to come herself in the next few days. I have been having some pretty intense false labor and have been resting when I can. Thank you all for your patience with me :)
While I’ve been waiting for baby girl to make her debut, I have been enjoying some pretty great desserts. Every now and then I make a dessert that I can’t get enough of. This Caramel Bundt Cake is one of my new favorite cakes on the blog! It is out of this world! If you love caramel, this is a must try! Trust me. It is one of my new favorite desserts!
It is so moist and is packed with an irresistible flavor. It is the perfect cake anytime of year and is a total crowd pleaser!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 6 Tablespoons Heavy cream
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray bundt pan with baking spray that has flour in it.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars for 4 minutes.
- Add oil, eggs, and vanilla beating again for 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour alternately with milk until it is all incorporated.
- Pour batter in prepared bundt pan and bake for about an hour and 15 minutes. Cake is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Invert cake onto cooling rack. Cool completely and then drizzle frosting.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Add in heavy cream and brown sugar and stir mixture until it begins to boil.
- Remove immediately from heat and add in 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Cool slightly and add in vanilla and remaining 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Add in more milk if needed to thin frosting or more powdered sugar to get it thicker.
- Drizzle over cooled cake.