These Caramel Toffee Pudding Cookies are absolutely DELICIOUS! They are so soft. The caramel gives these cookies an ooey gooey aspect and is perfectly paired with a crunch from the toffee. These cookies are now a new favorite in our home!
Pudding cookies are my jam. I have SEVERAL pudding cookies on the blog and I highly encourage you to try out a variety of them if you haven’t yet. They will be THE BEST type of cookies you will try! They are so soft and chewy and so easy to make!
These particular pudding cookies are magnificent. I have been on a bit of a caramel kick lately and these cookies are quickly rising to the top of the favorites list. The texture and flavor is everything! Put these cookies on the must-try list. Everyone who tries them will be begging for more :)
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 8 ounce bag toffee bits
- caramel for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees F.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine butter and brown sugar and beat well.
- Add eggs and beat again.
- Add pudding mix and vanilla and mix again.
- Add baking soda, salt, and flour and beat until just blended.
- Stir in 1⅓ cups toffee bits.
- Place 1 inch dropfuls of dough onto lined cookie sheet, about 12 on a sheet and bake for 7 to 9 minutes.
- Melt caramel and drizzle over the top of each cookie.
- Sprinkle the extra toffe bits over the top of the caramel.