Best Ever Easy Baked Beans
These Best Ever Easy Baked Beans are a favorite side dish in our home! They are super simple and perfect for potlucks and get togethers!
School is back in session but we still have a few potlucks and BBQs left on the schedule before we bid farewell to summer. Although, fall is my favorite season. I love the temperatures, the clothes and the food. These baked beans are perfect all year round and are a classic staple.
I know I have talked about my grandma’s cookbooks and what cherished treasures they are to me. This is another fabulous recipe from it and will be one you want to make over and over again! These will be the best and easiest Homemade Baked Beans you ever make- at least they are to me!
The flavor is outstanding! I love the combination and variety of beans and the added bacon. Each bite is fantastic and will keep people coming back for more :) Definitely give these a try for your next gathering- everyone will be so glad you did!
- 1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup medium sweet onion, chopped
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1½ cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 (16 ounce) baked beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 (16 ounce) cans butterbeans, drained and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- In a very large mixing bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
- Spray an 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Pour the bean mixture into the baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.
I have a recipe that is very similar to this called Calico Beans. We use it as a main dish. It has a pound of ground beef, a can each of kidney beans, butter beans, and pork and beans, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar. Yum!
Leave a Comment