Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
This Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp is full of flavor and texture! It receives rave reviews by all who try it. The crumb topping on top is perfection. This will be one of THE BEST crisps you ever try!
Crisps are becoming one of my absolute favorite desserts! I love my peach crisp and apple crisp on the blog and highly suggest you try them already if you haven’t!
This Strawberry Rhubarb crisp received the highest compliments by everyone who tried it! The flavor is perfection and the strawberry and rhubarb come together so nicely!
That crumble though is my favorite part about the Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp. It tastes amazing and provides such an incredible texture.
This would make a fabulous dessert for your next gathering! People will go CRAZY over it :)
- 2 cups sliced rhubarb
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Sauce directions:
- In a small saucepan combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Stir until thickened. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all the topping ingredients and mix well. Divide it in half and place ½ of the crumble mixture on the bottom of the baking dish and press until evenly distributed to make a crust.
- Place rhubarb and strawberries over the crust.
- Pour sauce evenly over the Rhubarb and strawberries.
- Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Best crisp I’ve ever made, rave reviews from the family and there’s never enough. I swapped out blueberries-in the oven now. I’ll let you know.
Leave a Comment