Banana Cream Pie Dip
This Banana Cream Pie Dip will be one of THE BEST recipes you ever have! It is creamy, smooth and just the right amount of banana! No one will be able to resist this dip!
Today’s recipe is extraordinary! It was so good that I LITERALLY ate it by the spoon full! I am obsessed with this dip and could hardly wait to share it with you all today!
After making my Coconut Cream Pie Dip, I knew a Banana Cream Pie version would have to be made and I dare say that this one is EVEN BETTER!
This dip has the perfect amount of banana which adds such a nice texture to the creamy smooth dip. It is made using a homemade vanilla pudding recipe with whipped topping and bananas added to knock it completely out of the park!
This would be perfect to serve for company and would be the talk of the party! Everyone who got to sample this Banana Cream Pie Dip RAVED about how delicious it was! I know you will love it just as much as we did :)
- 1½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 cups milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (8 oz.) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 bananas, sliced
- In a medium sauce pan combine sugar and flour. Add 1 cup milk to the sugar/flour mixture and mix well.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk egg yolks together and then add to sugar/flour mixture and mix well.
- Add remaining 1 cup of milk and butter to the mixture and stir to combine.
- Place pan over low heat and cook until pudding thickens, stirring constantly.
- Once pudding has thickened, remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Let cool completley.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Fold in whipped topping until well combined.
- Stir in banana slices and serve with vanilla wafers.
Looks Delicious! Can't wait to try it!
How much does it make???
Leave a Comment