A delicious fruit salad that has an incredible apricot poppy seed glaze! This would be a hit at any gathering!
I am so excited for warmer weather! Yesterday was pretty crazy where I am from as far as weather is concerned. It literally rained, then snowed, then the sun shown and then it rained, snowed and shined all over again. It was absolutely bizarre. We literally had a full four season in the space of 24 hours. One of the reasons I am so excited for it warm up is because of delicious, fresh and in-season fruit!
Fruit salad is one of my FAVORITE sides at the dinner table or a pot luck! There is nothing better than fresh fruit… unless it is coated with a delicious poppy seed apricot glaze!
The combo is exciting and completely delectable! Give this recipe a try! It could quickly become a your new favorite recipe for fruit salad, just as it is mine :)
- ¾ cup apricot preserves
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 16 ounces strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup red grapes
- 2 cups pineapple, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- In a small sauce pan, combine apricot preserves and sugar. Heat on low until sugar dissolves.
- Pour apricot dressing into a strainer to sort out the chunks. Stir in poppy seeds and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all the washed fruits.
- Pour dressing over the top of fruit and toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately.