This Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad is mouthwatering delicious. The brussels sprouts are cooked to perfection and are the perfect chopped size. Wonderful flavors are pulled from the bacon, craisins, feta cheese and balsamic glaze for a delightful bite.
I have been trying to eat healthier this year and to eat vegetables I don’t normally enjoy. I recently discovered how to properly cook brussels sprouts and they have quickly soared up to one of my favorite vegetables. I love this salad because the brussels sprouts are chopped up finer so it really does have a salad feel to each bite. It is served warm which is such a fun change up to traditional salads.
This salad contains bacon, feta, craisins, and a balsamic glaze. Each and every component of this salad pairs beautifully and seamlessly with one another. This is one of my favorite salads to serve up because there is rarely any leftovers!
- 1½ pounds Brussel sprouts
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ½ cup cooked and chopped bacon
- ¾-1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup craisins
- ½ cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Balsamic glaze for drizzle
- Cut the ends off the brussels sprouts and place in a food processor. Blend for a few seconds until sprouts are roughly chopped.
- Heat a large skillet and add oil and brussels sprouts. Cook for 4 minutes over medium high heat.
- Add bacon and salt. Cook for another minute and then stir in craisins and feta cheese.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze.
- Serve immediately.