Tomatillo Cilantro Creamy Dip
As you have seen, it is dip season at my house. Whenever there is a game on TV, dip is a must! It is my husband’s favorite type of food.
This particular Dip was inspired by one of my favorite restaurants, Cafe Rio. They have the most amazing Tomatillo Dressing (see copy cat recipe here). I decided to take the flavors of that dressing and transform it into a dip. The end result was a home run! Everyone raved about this dip!
This would be the perfect dip to serve a crowd! It will be gone almost faster than it tastes to make it!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup tomatillos, diced in a food processor
- 2 Tablespoons chopped jalapeños
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, and mayo. Add tomatillos, jalapeños and lime juice. Stir in mozzarella, Cotija cheese and cilantro.
- Pour into an 8x8 baking dish and bake for 35 minutes at 375 degrees F.
amanda @ fake ginger
Oh my gosh, I need this in my life!
Averie @ Averie Cooks
Girl this is SO ME! Loving everything about this dip! Cilantro, limes, tomatillos, cream cheese...gah! I would have babysat this personally til it was GONE!!! Pinned :)
What is "Cotija" cheese? I'm gonna make this, can't wait!!
I made this, it was wonderful! Everybody loved it!
What is Cotija Cheese? This sounds so yummy!
Leave a Comment