Thank you for your patience in waiting for my site to get up and running.
As a kid, and even now, I loved super bowl parties. The were a time I got to see my parents acting like “kids”. Hooting and hollering at the screen, jumping up when their team scored a touch down, rubbing victories in each others faces… it was awesome.
I also love Super Bowl parities because of all the yummy food. My mom would ALWAYS make this dip for the party and it is seriously so dang good. It would be gone long before the game was over. Who knew it was only 3 ingredients and so easy?!
Super Easy Bean Dip
- 16 ounces refried beans you can use a can or Homemade
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat, combine refried beans and cream cheese and stir until well combined and hot.
- Stir in 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese until combined and melted
- Pour into a serving dish and sprinkle 1/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese on top.