My daughter’s favorite dinner is Spaghetti. So when I came across this recipe from a Taste of Homes magazine, I knew it would be an instant hit with my family- and that it was!
The flavor is amazing and in a way reminds me of Chicken Noodle Soup.
The soup itself is brothy and flavorful. With bite size noodles and delicious meatballs to compliment, it was a home run for even my picky eaters!
It comes together in like 20-30 minutes so its perfect for busy days!
- 16 meatballs, you can use already prepared or homemade recipe
- 4 cups beef stock
- 1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 8 oz. angel hair pasta, broken into 2 inch pieces
- fresh grated parmesan cheese for garnish
- Prepare meatballs according to package or recipe directions. Set aside.
- In a large pot, bring beef stock, marinara sauce and water to a boil. Add basil and salt and stir to combine.
- Stir in pasta and meatballs to the pot. Simmer for about 15-20 additional minutes or until until pasta is tender.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.