We were visiting my sister’s future in laws for a party recently. Her cute sister-in-law, Jenny, brought these scrumptious blondies and they were gone in a matter of minutes….they really are AMAZING! She gave me the recipe, which comes from Lick the Bowl Good, and I could hardly wait to make a batch of my own! If you like cinnamon/sugar combos, this is the perfect dessert for you!
- 2 2/3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips optional
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooing spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Stir to combine dry ingredients completely and set aside.
- In large bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well blended, Stir in the cinnamon chips if using.Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Mixture will be thick and resemble cookie dough. (I used my hands to press it down and smooth the top).
- Combine sugar and cinnamon for topping in a small bowl. Evenly sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the batter.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until done.
(recipe from: Lick the Bowl Good)