Marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers combine to make one delicious sweet cheese ball. It is everything you love about s’mores wrapped up into on tasty dessert appetizer!
I LOVE Cheese Balls and have quite the variety of cheese balls on this blog. Anything from a Pineapple Cheese Ball, Jalapeño Popper Cheese Ball, Cheddar Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball, Cranberry Orange Cheese Ball and probably a few others I am forgetting to mention.
I really like to make cheese balls because the are SO EASY and always a crowd favorite. As I was glancing at the cheese balls I have on this blog, I realized I don’t really have any dessert cheese balls, and that is where this idea came from.
S’mores are one of my favorite treats and one of my favorite ways to give a spin to recipes. This S’more Cheese Ball was absolutely FABULOUS! It was a huge hit and everybody was raving about it!
If you are looking for a fun new appetizer or dessert to share, give this one a try! You will be glad you did!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ½ cup marshmallow crème
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup marshmallow bits
- In medium bowl combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, mini marshmallows, marshmallow creme and 1 cup mini chocolate chips. Beat until well combined.
- Form soft ball and place in a container for 10 minutes in the freezer.
- While cheese ball is setting, combine graham crackers, chocolate chips and marshmallow bits on a large plate and mix.
- Remove cheese ball and roll in graham cracker mixture.
- Refrigerate for it least ½ hour and server with graham crackers.
If you liked this, then you might like these:
JALAPEÑO POPPER CHEESE BALL