Spring and Summer are the perfect time for salads. Salads are so refreshing and can be dressed up so many different ways that you could probably have a different salad every day this summer and have it be completely different form the day before.
My family loves this Oriental Chicken Salad. The dressing adds an amazing flavor and the salad “accessories” add a nice crunch, refresh, and flavor as well.
Oriental Chicken Salad
- romaine lettuce chopped
- mandarin oranges
- cooked and seasoned sliced chicken my favorite seasoning for the chicken in this salad is Lawrys Perfect Blend seasoning and Rub Chicken/Poultry
- sliced almonds
- crispy chow mein noodles
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 4 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Sesame Seed Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Start by placing chopped Romaine Lettuce on plate or in a bowl. Next top with mandarin oranges, as many to your liking. Next place the seasoned, cooked and sliced chicken. Top with chow mien noodles, almonds and Dressing.
- Combine all ingredients and whisk until smooth and blended.