I am so excited to tell you about today’s giveaway! But First I want to share a delicious recipe with you that reminds me of my mom.
My mom is the inspiration behind starting this blog of mine. She taught me to cook and they are memories I will forever cherish. One fact about my mom, is that she is one of THE BIGGEST chocolate lovers I know. This a dessert that has layers of chocolate, oreos and cream and completely reminds me of her. She is amazing and probably the best cook I know but occasionally likes to keep things as simple as possible. Which is why I know she would love this recipe.
If you love oreos, if you love chocolate, if you love easy recipes… then this recipe is for you! Give it a try! You will be blown away by how simple and delicious it is!
- 1 package regular Oreos, finely crushed (About 36 cookies)
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 oz.) tub Cool Whip, thawed and divided
- 2 (4.2 oz.) packages instant oreo pudding
- 4 cups milk
- Reserving about ¼ of the crushed oreos for the top, combine remaining Oreos and butter and mix until crumbs are fully coated.
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add milk and sugar and mix well.
- Fold in 1 & ¼ cups Cool Whip.
- Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In another bowl, mix Oreo pudding with 3¼ cups milk and whisk until pudding starts to thicken.
- Spread the pudding mixture over cream cheese layer.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top.
- Sprinkle reserved oreos evenly over the top.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour or refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
(Recipe adapted from: High Heels and Grills)
And for an added bonus…
We are happy to celebrate el Cinco de Mayo and Mother’s Day with an awesome Shopping Spree Giveaway!
Shopping Spree Giveaway!
The 3 lucky winners will get to choose their prize of $150 for them and $150 for a friend!
I love all the AMAZING Bloggers behind this celebration and I’m sure you will too!
They are sharing on their blogs today delicious recipes and adorable Mother’s Day ideas
Click on the links bellow and be inspired!
THREE LUCKY WINNERs are going home with $150 BUCKS for them and another $150 for a friend!
And it could be YOU!!!
HOW TO ENTER:
Just enter using the Rafflecopter below…
Good luck to all!