It is no secret by now that I love Samoa Girl Scout Cookies. I guess one might find it apparent in all the “Samoa” themed recipes I do :)
This No Bake Samoa Eclair Cake is easily one of the best on the list! It is the perfect summer treat!
It has layers of creamy heaven and the delicious flavors of “samoa” cookies brought in and enveloped into one of my favorite desserts on the blog already. The two ideas fuse together to bring about one unforgettable dessert!
Trust me, it is easy, delicious and doesn’t even require you to turn on the oven! It is a must try!
- 2 (3.4 oz) packages Vanilla Instant Pudding mix, dry
- 3 cups whole milk
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 12 oz. cool whip
- 2 (14.4) oz packages graham crackers
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- Caramel Sauce
- Blend milk and vanilla pudding packets for about 2 minutes. Add caramel ice cream topping and stir. Fold in Cool Whip.
- In a 9x13 pan, Layer graham crackers to cover entire bottom of pan. You may need to cut and shape the crackers to fit nicely.
- Pour half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Put another layer of graham crackers to cover entire surface. Cut and shape crackers accordingly.
- Put the second half of pudding/cool whip mixture on top and level.
- Put the final layer of graham crackers on top with bumpy side down. This will help the top look more smooth when you go to put the frosting on top. Once again, cut and shape crackers accordingly to avoid pits and cracks.
- Microwave butter and milk just enough so that they are melted together. You do not need to boil it. Add cocoa and powdered sugar and blend together. This will be a runnier frosting/glaze. Pour over top of graham crackers and smooth out nicely. (**I usually double the frosting recipe)
- Top with toasted coconut and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate overnight and Dig in!