M&M’S® Monster Cookie Pizza Pie
This post is sponsored by M&M’S®. All opinions expressed are my own.
I am super excited to partner with M&M’S® on this yummy new recipe. I adore M&M’S and it was fun to challenge myself to come up with a unique, delicious and exciting recipe for all of you today.
I don’t know a single person who doesn’t love M&M’S. Not only are they a tasty candy to munch on, but also they are PERFECT for baking! They hold true to their shape, add bright fun colors and add just the perfect amount of chocolate to a recipe.
Summertime is here which means its time for a lot of family and friend gatherings, potlucks and picnics. It is such an enjoyable time of year filled with delectable foods. I am always trying to develop new and tasty recipes to serve at these events. My favorite type of recipe to take to these types of gathers is dessert. I love bringing a show-stopping dessert that puts a smile on everyone’s face. This dessert does just that.
Let me introduce you to the M&M’S Monster Cookie Pizza Pie.
Oh my gosh. You guys. This dessert is hands down one of my new favorites. If you love M&M’S®, peanut butter, cookies, pudding, chocolate- basically everything good in life- then you are going to GO CRAZY for this recipe.
It is layer upon layer of heaven.
For this recipe, I used the classic Milk Chocolate M&M’S® and M&M’S® Baking Bits. You can use strictly one or the other but I prefer the bigger for the cookie base and the smaller for the sprinkling on top.
Did you know you can now find M&M’S® Baking Bits at most grocery stores?! And that they can be found in both semi-sweet and milk chocolate?! I am so excited! I love the mini size and they go well in so many different baked goods!
The recipe begins with a delicious monster cookie base that is cooked to perfection. It is then topped with a creamy Peanut Butter Pudding. Next, topped with whipped topping. Drizzled with a peanut butter frosting and chocolate. And finally garnished with more delicious M&M’S.
It is bright, colorful and has a flavor to match!
Is your mouth watering like mine yet?!
If you are in need of a tasty unique treat, let this Monster Cookie Pizza Pie be your next adventure! People will be raving about it!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate M&M’S®
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 5.1 ounce instant vanilla pudding packet, dry
- 1½ cups milk
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed to room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon shortening
- ½ cup M&M’S® Baking Bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar and cream into butter/peanut butter.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Add salt, baking soda, flour and oats and beat until well combined. Don’t over mix.
- Stir in M&M’S® and mini chocolate chips.
- Dump cookie dough onto a greased 15-inch pie pan. Mold into a large round circle with a 12-13 inch diameter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 14 minutes. Watch and test for doneness.
- When done, remove from oven and let cookie cool completely.
- While cookie pie is cooling, make the Peanut Butter Pudding layer. To make pudding layer, combine pudding packet, milk and sweetened condensed milk in a medium bowl and whisk together until smooth, well combined and mixture begins to thicken. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, cream the cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth. Add pudding mixture to the cream cheese/peanut butter mixture and beat with an electric hand mixer until smooth and uniform in consistency. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge to set.
- When cookie has cooled completely, spread Peanut Butter Pudding Mixture over the top of cookie stopping an inch before reaching the edge of cookie.
- Carefully drop thawed whipped topping in big globs in the center of pudding layer. Carefully and gently spread the whipped topping over the top of pudding layer.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, evaporated milk and powdered sugar and whisk together until smooth and frosting forms. Drizzle over the top of whipped topping. Set aside.
- Microwave chocolate chips and shortening in a small microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, stirring between each increment until chocolate chips are melted. Drizzle melted chocolate chips over the top of pizza pie.
- Sprinkle the top with M&M’S® Baking Bits (you can use regular milk chocolate M&M’S® as well)
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, cut into slices.
For more baking ideas, recipes and inspiration, be sure and head over to M&M’S new Pinterest page!
Julianne @ Beyond Frosting
This recipe is so fabulous! I am thinking about making it at the lake this week!
The directions don't match up with the ingredients. Cream cheese is not listed as an ingredient for the Peanut Butter Pudding layer (Steps 9 & 10). Cream cheese is listed as an ingredient in the Whipped Topping layer (Step 12). I hate to say it but there are people who don't bake very often who will be confused by this. This sounds really good.
Chef in Training
Sorry It accidentally went down a space for some reason, it is supposed to under the peanut butter pudding layer. Thanks for catching that, I don't know how that happened! It is all fixed now :)
Made this for my husband's birthday last weekend. He's a monster cookie / M&M's addict, so this was perfect. I didn't have Cool Whip so I used sweetened whipped cream. Otherwise I followed the recipe - it was delicious! It would definitely serve a crowd. Thanks!
This looks delicious. I would love to give it a try for a birthday party coming up. About how many servings would be in this size?
Funfetti Dessert Pizza - Beyond Frosting
[…] MnM Monster Cookie Pizza […]
This looks amazing! How long do you think it can be in the fridge before serving? Could it be frozen?
Me again! :) My pudding layer came out super runny! All my ingredients were measured out properly, any ideas what could've made it turn out that way?
Leave a Comment